The Annual Meeting of Provincial Grand Lodge will be held at The Fed, Lancaster Road, Dunston, Gateshead NE11 9JR on SATURDAY 24th June 2023. The Provincial Grand Master hopes that many of you will attend this Annual General Meeting and looks forward to welcoming you on the day.
Each Lodge in the Province must be represented at the meeting and Lodge Secretaries will be asked to confirm the name of that person in a separate communication. The Lodge representative must also apply and pay for a meal if they intend to dine. Master Masons are also most welcome and strongly encouraged to attend.
• A Signature sheet must be signed on entering Provincial Grand Lodge.
• Dress is to be Dark Clothes, Craft Regalia – gloves ARE required.
• Brethren must be seated by 10.30 am.
• The Processions will start at 10.45 pm.
• Provincial Grand Lodge will be opened PROMPTLY at 11.00 am.
• Lunch will follow the meeting in The Fed at approximately 2.00 pm. Proceedings should conclude by 4.30 pm.
• A full Agenda, Minutes of the previous meeting and a list of those who are to receive honours and will be sent nearer the time.
Booking details and deadlines:
• Letters to those individuals receiving honours were posted to arrive on or around 1st April 2023.
• Dining numbers will be restricted so early booking is recommended. Bookings will open on Sunday 9th April at 9.00 am.
TO BOOK TO DINE CLICK HERE:
Tickets for this event cost £28.00 with a maximum of 8 brethren permitted per table for overall comfort.
• You do NOT need to apply if you are attending the meeting only and do not wish to dine.
TLC Teddy Initiative……
“thank you Freemasons for the thousands of teddies donated to children’s casualty departments”
Community Support Grants…..
“The grant from Durham Freemasons has made an enormous difference to our service users”
Provincial Annual Meeting….
“The Provincial annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year, it’s great to meet everyone and support all those being rewarded for merit”….
“My husband would be so proud that you still contact me so many years after his death, thank you for remembering me”
“The Provincial annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year, it’s great to meet everyone and support all those being rewarded for merit”
The Royal Arch…..
“I feel that I have a much better understanding of the whole Masonic story after joining the Royal Arch”
What have you gained?
“I’ve made wonderful friendships with people from all walks of life who I wouldn’t otherwise have even met”
In respect to the TLC Teddy initiative
“A child patient copes with medical treatment so much better when they’ve been given a TLC teddy”
What Freemasonry has done for you?
“The teachings of the masonic ceremonies helped me to be a better father, better husband, better son and better neighbour”What Freemasonry has done for you
One of the best things I have ever done…
“Along with getting married, the birth of my children and Sunderland winning the FA Cup, becoming a Freemason is one of the best things I’ve ever done”