Installation of Provincial Grand Master/Grand Superintendent<< Events
Installation of EComp John Arthur, PPGSN, as Grand Superintendent Installation of VW Bro John...
Installation of EComp John Arthur, PPGSN, as Grand Superintendent
Installation of VW Bro John Arthur, PGSwdB, as Provincial Grand Master
The above installations will be held at The Lancastrian Suite, Federation Brewery, Dunston, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9JR on SATURDAY 6thOctober 2018. I enclose the Orders of Proceedings which include respective timings of the meetings for your information.
Arrival from 9.00 am.
- 10.00 am: Doors open for the Chapter meeting (subject to completion of rehearsals)
- 10.30 am: Chapter Installation
- 11.30 am: Break* for rearrangement of the room
- 12.30 pm: Craft Installation
- 30 pm: Rearrangement of room for Luncheon (approximate time)
- 2.45 pm: Luncheon
- 5.00 pm: Close.
*Complimentary light refreshments (tea, coffee & mini muffins / Danish pastry)will be available.
Would you please send a copy of the Order of Proceedings to the Three Principals and Members of your Chapter and to the Master, Wardens and Members of your Lodge.
These should be despatched immediately and not retained until your next Summons is due.
The Most E Grand Superintendent and RW Provincial Grand Master (Designate) would request that the Three Principals of all Chapters and the Master and Wardens of all Lodges, wearing their collars of Office, be in attendance.
Luncheon will be served at the Lancastrian Suite at approximately 2.45 pm. There will be a seating plan.
Luncheon booking details and deadlines:
- Bookings for the Luncheon will OPEN from FRIDAY 7th September (not before) and MUST be made on line via the web link: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/provincialgrandlodgeofdurhamor from the home page of the Provincial web site – click on ‘tickets’.
- All Luncheon bookings need to be made by FRIDAY 28th September 2018 at the latest, and will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and there will be a MAXIMUM OF 350 PLACES FOR DINING and as such may sell out quickly. Tables can be reserved for up to a maximum of 8 diners for comfort – please note for this event requests for larger table numbers will not be accommodated. Individual specific seating requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The Luncheon price is £27 per ticket (to include wine on the table) – one email receipt will automatically be sent to confirm the booking and this will also show the name of each person booked in.
- NO email, paper or other Luncheon applications will be available / accepted.
- You do NOT need to apply if you are attending the meeting only and do not wish to dine.
TLC Teddy Initiative……
“thank you Freemasons for the thousands of teddies donated to children’s casualty departments”
Community Support Grants…..
“The grant from Durham Freemasons has made an enormous difference to our service users”
Provincial Annual Meeting….
“The Provincial annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year, it’s great to meet everyone and support all those being rewarded for merit”….
“My husband would be so proud that you still contact me so many years after his death, thank you for remembering me”
“The Provincial annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year, it’s great to meet everyone and support all those being rewarded for merit”
The Royal Arch…..
“I feel that I have a much better understanding of the whole Masonic story after joining the Royal Arch”
What have you gained?
“I’ve made wonderful friendships with people from all walks of life who I wouldn’t otherwise have even met”
In respect to the TLC Teddy initiative
“A child patient copes with medical treatment so much better when they’ve been given a TLC teddy”
What Freemasonry has done for you?
“The teachings of the masonic ceremonies helped me to be a better father, better husband, better son and better neighbour”What Freemasonry has done for you
One of the best things I have ever done…
“Along with getting married, the birth of my children and Sunderland winning the FA Cup, becoming a Freemason is one of the best things I’ve ever done”
Latest Newsview all >
Constance Lodge Celebrates 175 Years of Individual Masonic Service
On Tuesday 18thSeptember Constance Lodge 2135, in Consett, welcomed The ...
A Golden Celebration in Washington Royal Arch Chapter
Washington Royal Arch Chapter, which meets in the Masonic Hall ...
Frederick Ernest Dunmore Celebrates 50 years in the Royal Arch
At the September meeting of Mariner Chapter No. 3217, Rakesh ...